Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialists, Abilene, TX
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
• Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
• Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
• Exceed your expectations.
• Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
• Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Available Facilities and Equipment:
• Xoran MiniCAT CT Scanner
• Adult and Pediatric Audiology
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of ENT Specialists of Abilene’s office operations.
ENT Specialists of Abilene
1233 N 18th St
Abilene, TX 79601
325-261-6060 – Phones are answered 24hrs/day
For our patients’ convenience, however, our Allergy Clinic is available for injections or information during the following hours:
Schedule an ENT Appointment:
We know you have many choices when choosing an Otolaryngologist in Abilene, TX, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process. Click here to Request an Appointment via our Web site.
If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call 325-437-3687 as soon as possible.
We can also help our patients with onsite application for CareCredit.
Below you will find a partial list of Accepted Insurance Carriers. Please call our office if your insurance is not listed.
• Texas Medicaid and CHIPS (Efffective 3/1/2012, we will accept FirstCare and Superior STAR Medicaid)
• Health Smart
• Great West
• Blue Cross/Blue Shield
• First Care
• United HealthCare
• Care Improvement Plus
• First Health
• Texas True Choice